How To Speed Up Google Chrome on Android – Simple Tips
- Firstly open Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Type chrome://flags/#max-tiles-for-interest-area in the address bar and then tap Enter.
- Tap on the drop down menu that allow you to provide RAM for the browser. (By default “Default” value was selected).
- Now change this default value to 512 or 256 according to your need.
- Then finally tap on Relaunch Now Button that’ll appear at the bottom of the screen.
That’s all but before closing the window you can also do one thing to improve your Google Chrome speed. For this simply go to address bar of Google Chrome Browser and type chrome://flags#enable-new-ntp that’s it. In this you don’t need to set any value or anything. After this you can experience Google Chrome on your Android device with more speed and improve performance.