Here are the most common reasons and AdSense requirements which they gives when they reject your application.
- Insufficient content / Unacceptable site content : Your website do not have enough text on them for Google specialists to review. Google gives a lot of value and attention to the content of the blog before accepting it. If the content is poorly written and have grammatical mistakes, Google will reject the blog right away.
- Not only the content needs to be grammatically correct, it must be unique and has to provide value to the users and readers of the blog. So the number one reason is the poorly written content on your blog.
- Page Type / Design of your blog : What will you do if you land a page with full bright yellow background with white text on it, having huge buttons all over the place? Yes you’ll click away.
- Blogs which are poorly designed and are hard for the visitors to understand, get rejected by Google for AdSense. You MUST have a good design which comforts the eye and is beautiful in the look.
- Site does not comply with Google policies : No rich, unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, pages with little to no original content or bad user experience through clear navigation and organization. Your website may be the one that drive traffic through illegal sources, site with excessive keywords or poor coded design are usually rejected.
So you need a complete guidance and list of thing that you need to do before applying for Google AdSense and supposing that you are ready.
adsense denied insufficient content ,
adsense insufficient content ,