A photo of the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) smartphone has recently been leaked with the model number SM-J330, which remains the subject of online discussion. Let us know that this information is actually given by famous tiver lector Roland Quandt. It is said that this is the international version of the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), not the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), which has recently been launched in the US through AT & T.
- It is believed that this new variant will be with 2GB RAM
- while the variant launched in the US is only 1.5GB RAM. While there is a leaked photo with four color variants, which include Black, Light Blue, Gold and Pink. On the other hand, its external case is with the textual texts.
- Talk about its features, as per the previous news, it has a 5-inch HD display, which has a resizable 720 x 1280 pixels.
- It also has 1.4 GHz quad core Axinos 7570 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Apart from this, the 13-megapixel rear camera and the 5-megapixel camera front are available.
- With 2600mah of non-removable batteries, this is based on the Android 7.0 nogate operating system. For connectivity,
- it has been given features like 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB port.
Tags:-Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Launch Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Price Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Leaked Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Roland Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Specifications