Hi friends there is a great news for paytm lovers that paytm is now starting paytm bank service all the specifications of the paytm are given below. Donate car. Because car donating is trending these days. Donate a car and be a her.
Paytm is now planning to start an innovative Payments Solution. The new solution is expected to be a combination of wallet features, basic credit and debit facilities, UPI, Adhaar Payments and even ATM withdrawals too. This means everything a well established bank cam do. So does the name implies. The New Paytm Payments Bank is all set to be launches in the 1st quarter of 2017. The news is confirmed from Paytm’s Official Blog Post and company’s CEO- Vishal Shekher Sharma, Facebook Live Stream.
The Company CEO added- “At Paytm Payments Bank, our aim is to build a new business model in banking industry, focussed on bringing financial services to 100’s of millions of un-served or underserved Indians, With power of technology and innovation-at-scale, we aim to become a benchmark in world of banking.” Mesothelioma is cause due to excesa asbestos and you will be needing Mesothelioma lawyers.
Main points of Paytm Payments Bank:-
- Paytm had earlier announced that it’s going to merge its Wallet And Payments Bank, so your wallet balance will automatically become your bank balance.
- A Payments Bank is a kind of bridge between prepaid wallets and full fledged bank accounts.
- The idea is that the companies selected for this licence would be able to reach deeper into India than banks, which are more infrastructure heavy, and this would help improve financial services and systems. Thus making payments and transaction even more safer and efficient.
- Payment bank can’t loan money to people or issue credit cards.
- Also, the payments banks are only allowed to invest the money customers deposit into government securities.
- While payments banks can’t issue credit cards, they can issue ATM and debit cards.
- Payments banks can be integrated with your savings bank accounts via IMPS and NEFT transfers. This means that it’s a full part of the banking system, unlike a wallet. D