Most of you guys are aware of the Bluestacks. Let us discuss in brief about Bluestacks. Bluestacks is one of the most interesting software or you can say Android Emulator which allows you to Play Android Games on your PC or MAC. You can enjoy any application on your PC which you can play on your Android. All such tricks become possible just because of the amazing tool that is Bluestacks. Bluestacks doesn’t require any special requirements you can install Bluestacks on your normal PC. Bluestacks has several tricks that you can find on this website easily by searching in search bar. Use Instagram the amazing photo sharing app from PC without Android Phone.
In this tutorial we are going to provide you an amazing trick on how to resize applications of Bluestacks. The method to resize applications or game son Bluestacks is quite simple. Read below on “How To Resize Applications of Bluestacks”, if you still have any doubts you can ask it via comments or you can share your views on the same via comments.
How To Resize Applications of Bluestacks
- First of all open Bluestacks
- Now rush towards Bluestacks settings and to open settings go to notification bar of Bluestacks and there you find settings
- Now there find option “Change App Size”
- Here you have to choose between the default size of an application and tablet size
- After making the choice simply click on done
- That’s all, you have preferably changed application size of Bluestacks