Magisk Manager APK Latest Version Free Download: Magisk Manager is one of the most popular tools which can be used to root your Android device. One of the most important thing about the Magisk is that is works effectively and doesn’t harm your system partition. When you open the app, you may find its design somewhat complicated, but it performs the tasks relentlessly. The app just hides your root status from the apps which are trying to know your Android Status. Thus, with the help of Magisk Manager, you will be able to enjoy Android apps which are firstly restricted to rooted Android Smartphone or tablet. Here, we will provide all the important details about Magisk Manager APK.
For all those people who are not aware of rooting, Android Rooting is a method using which you get all the administrative rights of the mobile operating system. As Android is an Open-Source Platform, we can control all the functionalities from its core. Currently, there are only a few apps available on the internet, which allows you to root your Android device in a single click. There are lots of benefits to the rooted Android device. But, we should not forget the cons, which is you will not be able to enjoy apps that have great security.
Magisk Manager APK Latest Version for Android
|Last Update||October 25, 2017|
|Required Android||5.0 & Above|
|Apk Size||4 MB|
After you will root your Android device, you will not be able to use the Banking apps. In order to solve this issue, Android users search for methods to unroot their Android device, which is very much difficult.
If you want to manage app permissions, then SuperSU work at its best. But, Magisk Manager is other best app which is available for the rooted android device which also helps you to alter the system files.
Magisk Manager is the best APK made until now to root your Android Operating System. The best feature is that the app can root your Android-device systemless-ly. Hence, the app hides root status from Android apps which you install.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is a popular Android app which helps you to Manage Systemless Modules and Root privileges. Why is the app gaining a lot of attraction? Because modules are being made on day to day basis for Magisk Manager App which helps you to pass the google Safetynet check easily.
Several apps on Play Store are unable to run on these rooted Android devices. All these apps require safety net check and then they permit users to use the app after passing the Google’s SafetyNet API. You will face this issue in apps related to banking, Netflix, and Pokémon Go.
In order to run these kinds of apps, you will require Magisk Manager App if you already have a rooted device. However, by enabling the magisk hide app, you will be able to run all the applications which might work on a rooted Android device.
Features of Magisk Manager APK
- Hide Root Status: This is the only app available on Android which allows users to root their device systemless-ly. Apart from this, users can hide root status of the app which requires to know your root status.
- Don’t Alter System files: A large number of rooting apps available for Android devices alters some or the other system files and also add some data in the partition.
Magisk Hide: The app allows you to hide root status for the particular apps on the Android device.
- Manage Permissions: Magisk Manager APK consists of MagiskSU Using which users can grant or deny the permissions of the app which need root status.
- Modules: The app provides various different modules. You can search and install all of these best modules on the Android device.
- Magisk Mount: It is one and only app on Android OS which has inbuilt mounting feature. Using Magisk mount, you can do changes in the system files without having any effects on partition system.
- Simple and Effective UI: The app consists of clean and modern design, hence you can install and uninstall the app easily.
How to install Magisk Manager on a rooted device?
Follow the simple steps given below:
1. Firstly, Download Magisk Manager APK on your Android device. Please remember the location where you have saved the APK.
2. Now you have to enable installation of APK from unknown sources. To do this, go to Settings-> Security-> Unknown Sources.
3. Now, go to the location where you have stored APK. Then open APK and click on Install.
4. After it is installed, grant root permissions if you possess SuperSU app on your device. Now, open the app again and click on install.
5. Later, you will view ‘Detect’ button, click on it and then boot the image as per the location. Lastly, click on “Download and Install” button available on the same page.
Hence, Magisk Manager ZIP will start downloading. It will get downloaded in few seconds. Then reboot the app when it asks.
How to download and Install Magisk Manager on a non-rooted device?
1. First of all, download latest Magisk v16 from the link given above or below.
2. The basic requirement for this is that Custom recovery should be installed on your device before moving ahead.
3. Them, boot your device in Custom recovery (Here, I am using TWRP).
4. After this, click on the Install button, available on the homepage of TWRP.
5. After this, select the Magisk.zip file from the directory where it is stored.
6. Then, swipe the install button.
7. Lastly, click on reboot system to reboot your device and then open the Magisk Manager and confirm whether you have got root access or not.
Important Note: There is a chance that you stuck at the boot loop or anything else at the time of installation. Hence, I highly suggest you download magisk Uninstaller flashable zip file.
How to Download and Install Magisk modules?
– Firstly, open the Magisk Manager Apk and then drag the menu from left to right.
– Then, go to the downloads section and click on it.
– Now, you can search the module from the list.
– Later, select the module and click on the download icon to download it.
– Then, you will view a popup which asks you to download and install it. Here, you have two options. If you want to install it manually, which means using TWRP, then click on Download. But if you want to install it directly from Magisk manager, then click on install.
– Modules will be directly downloaded and will be flashing on magisk manager app and then it will reboot the device to activate it.
How to use Magisk hide?
Follow steps given below:
1. First of all, open magisk manager app and then click on the menu icon available on the top left corner.
2. Now, click on settings option.
3. Now, scroll down, here you will see Magisk hide option. Toggle it.
4. Once again, open the menu and then select the Magisk Hide.
5. Click on it, then you will be able to hide root access for the particular app from the list.
How to Uninstall MagiskSU fully?
1. Open the Magisk Manager app, then you will view uninstall button on the homepage.
2. If you want to really unroot your phone, click on uninstall button, you will view image as shown below.
3. Lastly, click on yes, and it will remove the Su binary and all the modules which you have installed.
Finishing it Up
Undoubtedly, Magisk Manager is one of the best utility apps available for Android devices. The app’s hide status feature is most amazing. Also, it provides various modules which you can install in it.
Lastly, we hope that you are able to root your Android device and enjoy all the features of the Magisk Manager Apk easily. If you found this information helpful, you can share it with your friends and followers.