mAadhaar App – Features and Use: Aadhar card is very important identification proof mAadhaar App is a smartphone application specially developed by UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India).This application will let you store demographic information which is your name, date of birth etc. on your smartphone.
The purpose of developing this application is that any citizen can easily carry identification proof in there smartphone instead of carrying it physically.Identification proof is needed in many places like while traveling in a train, flight or while purchasing a sim card mAadhaar App will let you download your Aadhaar card in your smartphone so that you don’t have to carry it physically everywhere. You can use mAadhaar App to Check Aadhaar Card Status, Download Your Aadhaar Card & Aadhaar Card Correction online.
mAadhaar App – Features and Use
- Easy Use: An Aadhaar cardholder can carry their demographic information in smartphones and use it anytime, anywhere.
- Biometric locking/unlocking: Biometric system for authentication will secure the data and only authenticated a user can access the data.
- TOTP generation: Generation of Time-based One-Time Password makes this application more secure.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder: Instead of doing a manual entry you can share QR code and password protected eKYC data.
In order to use mAadhaar App following things are required.
- Android smartphone with version greater than 5.0
- A valid mobile network connection.
- Aadhaar card and mobile number should be linked before using this App.
How To Download mAadhaar
Download mAadhaar App from play store.You can click here.You have to make sure that you are using a smartphone which has OS version 5.0 and above.Downloading is very simple and only mobile number linked with Adhaar card is required to get started.
How to use mAadhaar
Just after installing the mAadhaar App from play store you will be asked to set a password which is later used for security purpose.Your password must have 8-12 characters, containing at least 1 digit, 1 alphabet, 1 special character and 1 alphabet in a capital letter (for example – Priyanshi*7707).After setting up the password you have to download your Aadhaar profile using your mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card.
The OPT sent to your mobile number is automatically read by mAadhaar App.You have to make sure that you have a secure and speedy connection so that mAadhaar App can download information from UIDAI.You can use your Adhaar profile only on one device at a time.
According to UIDAI if any other person in the family has the same mobile number linked than there profile can also be loaded on the same device.The maximum limit of adding a profile to one account is 3.