How To Update iTunes?: Whenever iTunes is updated it gets even better.It gets more cool features and crucial bug fixes.New updates provide better support to all the devices like iPhone, i pads which use iTunes.For better compatibility and enjoying all this, you should update iTunes whenever a new update is out.Doing so is very simple and in this post, we have mentioned all the information regarding it.
Here We Go!
How To Update iTunes?
The upgraded versions are always better.In case you feel that the older version was better for you than the new version then you can downgrade it.By downgrading it will set up down from the up gradation and you will get the older version back.
You will stay informed by notification prompt whenever a new version of iTunes is out.The notification will automatically arrive in your phone.A pop-up window will prompt as soon as you open iTunes.In case the prompt window doesn’t appear to notify about the update then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
Updating iTunes on a Mac
- Open iTunes.
- Click the iTunes menu and check for updates.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Download iTunes.
If you have not opened iTunes then follow the below-mentioned steps
- Click on Apple menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on apple store.
- The app store program will automatically open the panel which will show all the available updates.
- You might not see the iTunes update directly.It may be hidden in the macOS-level updates in a collapsed Software Updates section at the top.
- Click on the update button placed next to iTunes.
- Now the Apps store will automatically download and install the new update of iTunes.
- Once the process is completed it will appear in updates Installed in the Last 30 Days section.
- Now you can use the new version of iTunes when you launch it.