Linking to your Adsense account with Analytics will help you to collect information about your Ads, revenue, page views and about your site. After linking Adsense with Analytics you will be able to improve your website revenue by analyzing your ad performances and users experiences. In your Adsense dashboard, it is really tuff to find out page wise RPM, CTR and all other required information. But by integrating Adsense with Analytics you will be able to grab such information. Follow these below steps to link your Adsense account with your Analytics account.
Before going ahead, make sure you are using a Goolge Adsense login that has Admin access to your Adsense account and Edit permission on the Google Analytics property.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab appeating at the top of the page.
- From the Account column, choose the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account. In my case it is Stephow.
- In the Property column, click on AdSense Linking.
- On the AdSense Linking page, Select the AdSense property that you want to link and Click onContinue Button.
- Select a view ( analytics views) in which you will be checking your Adsense Data.
- Click Enable Link and Done.