Steps To Forward All Incoming
Emails From One Gmail To Another
1. First of all login into your gmail
account whose email you want to
forward to another account.
2. Now click on settings button there
on below of your profile picture of
3. Now under settings click on
Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
4. Now click on Add a Forwarding
address -> Type you new gmail there
and then click on next.
5. Now login into your account
where you want to forward the mail
that you fill up in previous step.
6. There you will find an confirmation
email, confirm it and then return back
to your old email account.
7. There under Forwarding and POP/
IMAP section click on save changes.
8. Thats it you are done now all your
mail of this account will get forwarded
to your new gmail account that you
So above is all about How To
Forward All Incoming Emails From One
Gmail To Another . With the help of
this method you can get rid from
opening multiple account and
checking different mails at differnt
account, Just forward the mail to your
main account and see all mails there.