The VLC media player has been my primary media player for more than a decade. The reason being, It supports and plays almost all major audio and video formats without any hiccups and adding to this it even has a lot of additional features under its sleeve, which literally make it the Swiss knife among media players.If You are searching how to cut video in vlc mac,How to edit videos with vlc media player How To cut videos in youtube, how to cut videos in online, This Method Will Helps You Lot.
I have been exploring many of VLC’s additional features and capabilities. To my surprise the list never ends and every now and then i come across hidden features of VLC. So this time around, i have come to know that you can make use of VLC to cut or trim a Video file.
How To Cut Or Edit Videos In VLC Media Player:
- Step 1 : Play a video in VLC and click on View > Advanced Controls.
- Step 2 : You can now see four button appear below the slider bar, including a recording button.
- Step 3 : Play the video and then click on the Record button to start recording.
- Now you can’t skip the video to the end, instead you will have to let the video play and when the final scene comes, click on the record button once again.
- There you go, the video should now cut or trimmed and saved in the Videos folder in My computer ( Windows 7 ).