Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. Here am sharing tutorial tutorial for how to create bitcoin account in india with screenshots.
How to Make Bitcoin Account Online :
- Click here to open the Coinbase website.
- Click the “Get Started Button”.
- Fill in the form on the sign-up page, then click “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
- When the sign-up form has been succesfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email at the address provided in the signup form.
- Check your email’s inbox and click on the verification link in the message from Coinbase to verify and open your new Bitcoin wallet.
- Once logged in your Coinbase wallet click on “Account”.
- Now, click on “Get bitcoin address” address in the “My Wallet” section.
- Your bitcoin address will show up. Click “Copy Address” to copy and save it (for example in a .txt file created using notepad).
- Register an account on a reputable exchange like Coinbase or Bitstamp. (Some banks are begine to add Bitcoin wallet services too). Then, move some of your Bitcoin to the online wallet associated with your money exchange account, and initiate a SELLLING order. They Gonna deposit Money into Your Given bank account of your choosing.
2. IN PERSON:
- Exchange Your Local Currency with Bitcoin With Someone you trust This method have some risks, and it is trickier to agree on the exact time and price for a transaction.
- Local Bitcoin can present a map of individuals in your vicinity who are ready to buy or sell Bitcoins right now. In my opinion, the idea is clever, but the execution is poor. I have attempted to try this method in numerous occasions, and it has never resulted in a successful transaction. Something always goes wrong.