How do we backup? Well answer is very simple that you do not need to backup manually wapka system do it for you automatically at a fixed time if there are some changes otherwise it will not backup for that day…
How To Backup Your Wapka Site:
1. login to your free wapka account
2. Goto Tools
3. Click Backups
4. Now this site you will see the available backups..
5. Click your needed backup, i.e. the most recent date
6. Now mark Items and Settings
7. Press Restore backup
8. In next step you will be asked “Are you sure, that you want to restore your site? All changes newer than BACKUP_DATE_HERE will be lost!” click “Yes, continue”
This way you can backup your items and settings very easily..