FRP Bypass APK Download For Android: FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection.It is a security mechanism which protects your smartphone from being factory reset without your permission.If your phone gets stolen and someone tries to reset it than FRP will protect your phone by not allowing it from getting reset.It was first implemented in Android lollipop 5.1 and now is used by most of the companies in their smartphone model.
FRP Bypass APK Download For Android
What Is The Use of FRP Bypass APK?
Imagine a situation where due to some reason you want to reset your phone but you forgot your google account password or credentials.That’s exactly where you will be in need to bypass the FRP security patch because without your google account password or credentials you will not be able to reset your device.
In this post, you will find different ways to Bypass FRP using FRP Bypass APK and different things which are related to it.Many users find it difficult or sometimes impossible so, we have tried to make it as simple as possible.Hope you find it useful.
What is Google FRP Bypass APK?
Aforementioned, Google FRP is a security patch which will protect the data on your phone from being reset.It will allow performing the reset only if you enter your correct Google account credentials.No stranger would be able to reset your phone without your permission.The only way to deal with FRP is to have correct Google account password.Devices like Samsung, LG, and many others have implemented this mechanism in their devices.
Google FRP Bypass APK is required when you have forgotten your Google account password after performing a reset.It means you won’t be able to reset your device without opening it again.
How To Use FRP Bypass APK: Google Factory Reset Protection?
There are basically two different methods for FRP Bypass using FRP Bypass APK.The aim of giving such information in this post is to help you when you have performed a rest and want to have access to your phone but have forgotten Google account password.Two methods are different from each other and the first one requires a pc, a USB drive, and an OTG cable.
FRP Bypass with OTG
- Firstly, download FRP Bypass from the link given below.
- After downloading, Copy the FRP Bypass APK to your USB drive.
- Now, start the device which you want to unlock.
- A setup wizard will appear and will require some basic steps which you need to go through now, follow the steps given below.
- A Bypass Factory Reset Protection window will prompt and will ask you to enter your Google account password.
- Since you don’t remember password simply, connect a pen drive through OTG cable connected to your Android device.
- File explorer will appear on the screen.
4.Now open the folder in which you had stored FRP Bypass APK file.
5.Go to settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option after that you can start installing this APK file.Press INSTALL to start the process of installation.
6.After the installation is completed tap on the open button.
7.Scroll down and choose backup and restore option from the menu.
8.Now, tap on Factory Data Reset and then confirm the process.
By following this steps you will definitely Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your smartphone.Now simply restart your device and you will notice that FRP is no longer a problem for you.It will ask you to add a Google account.You can add it or simply skip this step and move ahead.
Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection without OTG
You will just require a Wi-Fi connection for performing Bypass without OTG.Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Turn on the device and do as setup wizard asks you to do.
2.As soon as the FRP Bypass appears on the screen, open the keyboard and then open keyboard settings.
3.Tap on “Help and Feedback” on the top right corner.
4.Type anything in the search bar and press share.
5.Now select Messaging -> New Message and type a number in “To” field.
6.Then select it and tap on the contacts icon.
7.Tap on call>new call option.
8.The dial pad will open and in the dial pad type: *#*#4636#*#*
9.Now, tap on Usage Statistics.Now get back to settings by pressing the arrow button.
10.Tap on Backup and Reset and then press Factory Data Reset >confirm.
That was all that you had to do.You have now successfully Bypassed FRP and can easily open your device.We have provided screenshots of the process so that you don’t find it difficult.
Read More: ACMarket APK Download
Top 10 FRP Bypass Tools 2018
We have lined up some of the best FRP Bypass Tools of 2018 so that you can pick out according to your convenience.Remote Google Account Bypass Removal, Reset/Unlock FRP
- Bypass Lock Screen with Android Lock Screen Removal
- FRP Bypass APK Download Samsung for Android
- A New FRP/GOOGLE ACCOUNT BYPASS and Flashing Tool
- FRP BYPASS SOLUTIONS
- D&G Password Unlocker Tools All FRP Bypass Lock Latest
- Pangu FRP Bypass tool for Remove 2017
- FRP lock Google Verification Bypass Tool Software
- Samsung FRP Helper v0.2 FRP Removal Tools
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool
Different type of FRP Bypass Methods
If the above-mentioned method is somehow not working for you then you can check out the following methods.
- Quick Shortcut Maker Method to Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- Odin Method to Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- Serial/TCP Terminal Method to Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- Account login Method to Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- Also possible with Sidesync Method Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- And last but not least, the Flash Method Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
In this post, we have provided a solution for FRP lock and explained what exactly it is, why FRP Bypass APK is needed and how to overcome errors.Along with that, we have provided a list of tools and methods as an alternative to the above-explained methods.Hope this post was useful to you and solved your problem.In case of any queries please drop down a comment in the comment section.We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Read More: GetApk Market