How To Block Someone from Viewing
comes the solution for blogger users. Toolator.
1. Steps To Follow
2. Create an account in Toolator.Fill
your username, Email, Blog Url, etc
and sign up.
3. A verification mail will be sent to
your Email, Verify it by following the
link enclosed in the mail.
4. A password will be sent soon after
verifying. Login to your Toolator
account using your username and
5. Navigate to block an ip option at the
left and you will notice something like
Enter the complete and exact ip
address (220.127.116.11) of the user
you wish to block.
Enter the redirect Url to redirect the
user to some different Url.
Enter your desired reason that should
be shown to the blocked person.
Free account allows you to block only
3 ip addresses, where as you can
block more number of Ip addresses by
becoming a premium member. You can
even block 3 – 3 Ip addresses by
creating new account for every 3 ip
6. Once after you filled the form, click
on Block an Ip button and repeat the
same process to block 2 more Ip
7. After specifying the 3 Ip addresses
to block, Go to website code option at
the left panel and you will notice a
8. Copy the script shown inside it.
Implementing script on Blogger
9. Go to blogger dashboard –>
Template –> Edit Html.
10. Find(Ctrl+F) forand paste
the copied code just above it.
Finally Save your Template. That’s It.