Assus zenfon AR will be available for sale in the US in July, while in Taiwan it will be made available for sale in mid-June. Explain that these smartphones will be available exclusively through Verizon Wireless.
Explain that Asus zenfone AR is the second smartphone that is based on Google’s project tango. Previously the tango facility was given in Lenovo Fab Pro 2. At the same time, this smartphone also supports Google Day Dream VR, which makes it the first smartphone to support both the Tango and DRE-Dream technologies.
- it has a 5.7-inch WQHD super amoled display, which has a resizable 2560×1440 pixels.
- At the same time, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor is 8GB RAM,
- one of which is with 6GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage and 256GB Expanded Memory facility.
- If you talk about this camera, the 23-megapixel rear camera is with the glory of Sony IMX318 sensor, motion tracking and depth sensing tango sensors, triitech plus autofocus system, dual PDAF, second generation laser focus and continuous focus etc.
- On the other hand, its front camera is accompanied by 4 Axis OIS (optical image stabilization) and 4K video recording. With 3,300mAh battery, this is based on the Android 7.0 nogget operating system.