Airtel Welcome Offer 2017:-
Airtel’s latest offer for more data at same price points for subscribers to its Rs.345 prepaid plan and for those postpaid users opting for plans starting with Rs.549 is aimed at increasing its 4G customer base at a time Reliance Jio has notched up more than 50 million 4G users and is aggressively trying to ramp that up to 100 million through free voice and data services.
Under this offer the users will have free unlimited voice calls bundled in, and the plans will be available from January 4 till February 28, with subscribers getting 3GB data free every month till December 31, over and above what is available in their usual existing plan.
How To Claim Unlimited Data And Voice Calls Under Airtel Welcome Offer 2017:-
- If you are not a Airtel Subscriber then you can either port your existing number to Airtel or purchase a new Free Sim from any Airtel Affiliated Store near you.
- For Prepaid Users– You need to recharge with a Special Plan of Rs 345 and you will get 1GB 4G Data as base Plan conditions.
- For Postpaid Users– You need to purchase a Plan of Rs.549 under Airtel Monthly Rental Plans. (Note- the plan tarrif may vary from Circle to Circle)
- Now you will get 1GB 4G high speed data under these plans.
- You can claim more 3G High Speed Data and Unlimited calling from MyAirtel App later on.
- You will get 3G more high speed Data after which the speed will be capped to 128kbps but data will remain unlimited.
- You will get bundled unlimited calling with this as well.
- You will also get further promotional and freebie offers from airtel with MyAirtel App.
- The Plan will be active for 28 days and you can claim this offer only 13 times a year and once a month only.