Finally PayTM Payment Bank Is Live Now , And You Can Start Using The Services Right From The Moment If You Are The PayTM KYC Verified User.
Steps To Open PayTM Payments Bank Account In PayTM App:-
1. First Of all download the beta version of paytm app from here . If You Are Beta User Then Just Update The App.
2. Now Just Click On this bank icon & Click On Proceed
3. Now Put Your 4 Digit Passcode For PayTM Payments Bank and keep it secret.
4. Add A Nominee which you want.
5. If You Are PayTM KYC User Then Bingo !! You are Now PayTM Payment Bank User
You Will get your PayTM Rupay Virtual Debit Card on paytm which Can Use On Every Shopping Sites.
Read also:-How to transfer Paytm cash to Bank Account
6. If You are Not PayTM KYC User Then just Select Address and Put Your 16 Digit Aadhaar Number & Name and You have to Verify Your KYC Details First To Start Using The PayTM Payment Bank Services.
Features Of PayTM Payments Bank Account
Account Type: Savings Account
Minimum Balance required: Rs one
Maximum Balance: Upto Rs100000 (1 Lakh)
Interest Rate: still No Disclosure Regarding This But If Rumors To Be Believed Than 14.5%
Debit Cards : Yes
Fund transfer via IMPS, NEFT Available
UPI also Available
Banking Transaction Charges: Free of Cost
Money Withdrawal from ATM Allowed: Still No Disclosure Regarding This Even But I Believe It Will Be Also Available.
You will get a Banking Kit from PayTM with the Following:
- A Passbook
- A Cheque Book
- A Debit Card
- Internet Banking Instructions Manual
- A Welcome Kit with instructions to use the PayTM Wallet.