Android devices such as Gionee, Coolpad, Acer phones are having the feature to Add Gesture Unlock Feature On Android. This feature is not available for all the Android phone. If you really want to enjoy the feature then you can simply follow the steps which I will be telling you in this tutorial.
How to Add Gesture Unlock Feature on Your Android Device [Non-Rooted]
- Download and install the Gesture Unlock Android application on your device from here: Play Store
- Open the application and you will check out the option to enable the Gesture Feature just click on OK.
- Now, simply Turn on the Enable the Gesture feature
- Create the Gesture and you are almost done. Now, simply repeat the same gesture to confirm it.
- If you want you can add the recovery password in case you forget the real password which can be a pin-lock.
- Done! Simply lock your phone and unlock it again and then you will check out the feature of Gesture unlock on your Android phone.
How to Add Gesture Unlock Feature on Your Android Device [Rooted]
- Now, install the module Gesture unlock with Custom Shortcut from here: Download
- Open your Xposed Framework and click on Module and activate the module.
- Simply, Reboot your phone and then configure your application and you are done.