- Needs ROOT, Android u1.5-4.4+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
- Over 14 million users, 30+ languages.
- PRO Key is available on Play Store!
- Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
- Problem? See titanium track.com/KB
- Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS
Titanium Backup Pro is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external information on your South Dakota card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate while not closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the South Dakota card. You can browse any app’s information and even question the Market to envision careful info concerning the app.
Also see atomic number 22 Backup paid professional key that adds EVEN additional amazing options such as:
click batch restores
Keep multiple backups per app
Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
Multi-user app data
Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
Convert user apps system apps
Integrate system app updates into ROM
Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
“Destroy all Market links” feature
Backup apps without closing them!
Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
Market “auto updating” manager
Dalvik cache cleaner
Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
Protect backup against deletion
Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
Backup?Verify?Un-install an app in one shot
Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
- Added initial support for Android N Developer Preview.
- Added specific data exclusion for Google Photos (enabled by default).
- Improved feature detection for bookmarks XML backup/restore (eg: it’s not available on Android 6.0 Marshmallow).
- Fixed issue with TB not working when installed as a system app on 64-bit ARM platforms.
- Fixed FC at launch if backups are located on some buggy (but thankfully rare) DocumentsProvider implementations.
- Updated translations.