So you got Jio 4G sim card and are you looking to increase the internet speed of your jio sim. Then you came to right place. Here I am providing 7 possible solutions on How To increase Jio 4G Speed to 80mbps, just follow the given steps then you can get the maximum internet connection. So before going to the main process if you are planning to buy the jio sim just don’t do that because we are providing one simple trick to get the Jio sim for free. You can use the jio sim everywhere here are I am giving every detail.
How to find maximum available Jio 4G Speed in your area:
First of all you need to check the maximum available jio speed because in some areas jio recorded 740mbps speed and in some areas the speed is under 5mbps. So first check the maximum available jio 4g speed then follow these below methods to increase the speed to maximum.
how to increase jio speed by changing band :
- You need to Install Internet Speed Meter lite app from Google Play
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to Band 40
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Keep on checking the speed meter and note down maximum speed
- This will gives you best speed while streaming any video
If you still got the slow speed just try to check this on non-busy hours. So at that time you will find maximum speed.
Steps to increase Jio 4G speed :
- First visit setting option on your phone
- Then visit the Mobile Networks option from settings
- Then click on access point name of your reliance Jio Sim
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim
- Select Menu which is available at top right corner
- and choose new APN then click Save
Setting the APN Network to increase jio 4g speed
- Name – Tricksglobal
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
So by following this trick means you are just changing few things in your mobile network, it won’t harm your device. You can still restore those settings at any time. You need to make those changes, then you will get the high speed internet. So there are the 3 perfect working trick on how to increase jio 4g speed. you can try any of them then your speed will go all the way up to 20 mbps.
how to increase jio speed by vpn :
First Download the VPN master
app or Snap Vpn
app from playstore, or you can even download any app both are made for same purpose.
Step 2: So after downloading the app just open it
Step 3: Then after opening the app the server will set to india country and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, some times it will connect in 2-3 seconds only
Step 4: After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed in just few seconds.
Suggestion: If the net speed isn’t improved you can try changing the country, but this will work at any case. If anyone ask me what is the best trick on how to increase jio 4g speed I will prefer this.
how to increase jio speed on android :
- First, Download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You get highest, maximum browsing & downloading, Uploading speed which is available in your current location.
Method 4, How to increase Jio 4G speed Using Uc Mini :
- First you need different browser which is UC mini browser you can download from here
- This is just a test purpose, try downloading bunch of videos or apps and Then pause those downloads
- Now Open the VPN master or Snap Vpn and connect to the server,
- Then Check your download speed it will reach upto 10-20 mbps under one min.
That’s it if you don’t want to install any VPN apps then this is the trick for you, this will work like a charm but there are so many things to do. It is worth doing, so you can either go with above process or you can try this trick on how to increase jio 4g speed
How To Increase Jiofi Speed :
How to Increase Jio Jiofi Speed, How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- Open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and notice the speed.
- Now go to playstore and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore Server
- Now resume the download, you will see increase jio 4g speed.
It’s so simple, you can use this in jio jiofi or your normal Jio sim Device.
Tags : how to increase jio speed by changing band , how to increase jio speed in redmi note 3 , how to increase jio speed by vpn , how to increase jio speed without vpn , how to increase jio speed on pc , how to increase jio speed , how to increase jio speed in pc